2020 FESTIVAL SCHEDULE FOR "A Culinary Affair!"
All Ticket prices INCLUDE ALL Food, Wine, Beer, & Spirit Tastings - NO Additional Fees
Call 561.338.7594 for more information.
Terms and Conditions:
- Ticket prices INCLUDE ALL Food, Wine, Beer and Spirit Tastings - NO Additional Fees
- Children's Giving Foundations Non-Profit Community Partner - PROPEL, a Boca Raton charity
- REFUND POLICY: Tickets are Non-Refundable. Rain or Shine. No full or partial refunds given to customers missing the event.
- The Retail Bazaar features products for sale. So, please be sure to bring extra cash for shopping!
- Valid ID Required upon entering festival. Minors will receive a special underage wristband and stamp
- To purchase tickets via phone please call 561.338.7594 from 8 AM to 9 PM – 7 days a week
- Participating Chefs, Beverages and Vendors may change without notice!
- The Festival urges all adults to Consume Alcoholic Products Responsibly!
- We reserve the right to use any photograph / video taken at event for marketing purposes
"LIKE" AND FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY UP-TO-DATE
2020 South Florida Events and Florida Festivals near me
Pre-Sale Tickets On Sale...click logo for Discount Tickets!
The 2nd Annual Florida Wing Battle, A Blazing Affair! and Dessert Battle, A Sweet Affair! are taking place at Sanborn Square Park in downtown Boca Raton on Saturday, March 28th, 2020. Use Discount Ticket link to SAVE $ on Pre-Sale Tickets FloridaWingBattle.com/Tickets
The Inaugural Florida Taco Battle, A Fiesta Affair! is taking place at Sanborn Square Park in downtown Boca Raton on Saturday, April 25th, 2020. Use Discount Ticket link to SAVE $ on Pre-Sale Tickets TacoBattle.com/Tickets
The 9th Annual Boca Burger Battle, A Grilling Affair! is taking place at Sanborn Square Park in downtown Boca Raton on Saturday, July 11th, 2020. Use Discount Ticket link to SAVE $ on Pre-Sale Tickets BocaBurgerBattle.com/Tickets
PAST VIDEO FROM 'A CULINARY AFFAIR!'
2020 NON PROFIT COMMUNITY PARTNERS
PROPEL (People Reaching Out to Provide Education and Leadership) strives to act as a catalyst for sustained positive change in the lives of communities and families by establishing collaborative partnerships with businesses, community organizations, services providers and government agencies. PROPEL strengthens and stabilizes the functioning of those at risk from becoming homeless through a variety of multifaceted services and accessing levels of education to provide G.E.D. preparation classes for high school drop-outs, by providing intervention and crime prevention, and providing avenues to prevent technical and financial illiteracy. If you or someone you know fits this description, and need PROPEL'S guidance to a better future, don't hesitate to call PROPEL today!